Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Hamiltonat Victoria Palace Theatre, Mon, 6 Jan 2020 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From $ 336.10
2. Luzia - Cirque du Soleilat Royal Albert Hall, Sun, 12 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 106.40
3. Le Corsaire - English National Balletat Coliseum Theatre, Wed, 8 Jan 2020 - Tue, 14 Jan 2020
From $ 24.80
4. Adam Kay - This is Going to Hurt (Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor)at Garrick Theatre, Mon, 6 Jan 2020 - Wed, 8 Jan 2020
From $ 48.50
5. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenat Heaven, Fri, 3 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 26.60
6. Frank Skinner - Showbizat Garrick Theatre, Mon, 13 Jan 2020 - Sat, 15 Feb 2020
From $ 42.90
7. Lexiconat Leicester Square Spiegeltent, Fri, 3 Jan 2020 - Sat, 18 Jan 2020
From $ 27.10
8. Magic Goes Wrongat Vaudeville Theatre, Th, 2 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 84.30
9. Peter Pan Goes Wrongat Alexandra Palace, Mon, 30 Dec 2019 - Sun, 5 Jan 2020
From $ 49.90
10. English National Ballet 70th Anniversary Galaat Coliseum Theatre, Fri, 17 Jan 2020 - Sat, 18 Jan 2020
From $ 33.90
The smash-hit, sell-out play by Kevin Elyot and writer of the landmark drama My Night With Reg, transfers to Trafalgar Studios 2 this January.
What can I expect?
‘We haven’t been faithful to each other since we met… why have you suddenly decided you’re not in the mood for sharing?’ The producers behind the Olivier nominated La Boheme transfer Kevin Elyot’s revolutionary drama following a critically acclaimed run at the London’s King’s Head Theatre. Tony and Greg seem to have love all figured out.
They’re in a committed relationship but with room for a little more on the side whenever it takes their fancy. The only rule? Never sleep with the same man twice. When drop-dead gorgeous Robert walks into their lives, the fragile foundations of their sexual contract are thrown into jeopardy.
Funny, fresh and packed with razor-sharp wit, Coming Clean questions the nature of fidelity and the limits of love.