100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 2 May 2020
From $ 30.70
2. Dear Evan Hansenat Noel Coward Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 130.50
3. The Comedy About A Bank Robberyat Criterion Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 16.90
4. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
5. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 26 Jul 2020
From $ 40.70
6. The Play That Goes Wrongat Duchess Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 30.70
7. Magic Goes Wrongat Vaudeville Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 30 Aug 2020
From $ 34.50
8. Mamma Mia! The Partyat The O2, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 203.20
9. Touching The Voidat Duke of York's Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 27.50
10. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenat Heaven, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 27.00
Only Fools and Horses: The Musical
Spend a distinctively British night at the theater (or rather, theatre) with Only Fools and Horses. Get ready to enjoy this fun-loving and energetic musical, whether or not you've seen the BBC series on which it is based.
- Choose your own seats
- Laugh aloud at this comedy-filled musical
- Enjoy a hilarious original score
- Meet the iconic characters of the classic British TV show
What can I expect?
Only Fools and Horses: The Musical is an entertaining celebration of London's traditional working-class life and the universal nature of our aspirations. The musical is based on the BBC series of the same name, which gained a massive following over its 22 year run. Just mention the name "Del Boy" or the phrase "Hooky Street" to a generation of Brits, and they're certain to start quoting the show.
The show is set in 1989 and stars the Trotter Brothers: the aforementioned Del Boy, a.k.a. Derek, and his younger sibling Rodney. Every one of their adventures starts off with one aim—to get rich—and results in a bit of disaster, a few awkward moments, and lots of laughter. The brothers are eternal optimists; as Del Boy signature line goes, "Don't worry, Rodney. This time next year we'll be millionaires!"
The team behind the musical includes Jim Sullivan (son of the late John Sullivan, who created the TV series) and comedy giant Paul Whitehouse (who is also part of the cast). Their script, combined with original songs, makes for a feel-good musical full of cockney charm.
(Inspired to check out the TV show? You can find it on Netflix)
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.