100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 2 May 2020
From $ 30.70
2. The Comedy About A Bank Robberyat Criterion Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 16.90
3. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
4. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 26 Jul 2020
From $ 106.20
5. The Play That Goes Wrongat Duchess Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 1 Nov 2020
From $ 30.70
6. Magic Goes Wrongat Vaudeville Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 30 Aug 2020
From $ 85.60
7. Only Fools and Horses: The Musicalat Theatre Royal Haymarket, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 25 Apr 2020
From $ 154.70
8. Mamma Mia! The Partyat The O2, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 162.50
9. Touching The Voidat Duke of York's Theatre, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 59.20
10. The Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heavenat Heaven, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 27.00
Dear Evan Hansen
What is it like to feel like you don't belong? And what could possibly change that feeling? Dear Evan Hansen provides answers while also raising new questions. Enjoy this wonderful musical and get ready to ponder about life and the way we live it.
- Choose the seats you want from the best ones available
- See the musical that won six Tony Awards
- Listen to songs penned by Golden-Globe winning songwriters
- Fall in love with this sweet and heartfelt story
What can I expect?
Remember high school? Everyone's experience differs, but for most, it's not an easy time. This is the case for Evan Hansen, a socially-anxious teenager who feels like a friendless outsider. Evan's classmate Connor is having troubles of his own. When something suddenly happens to Connor, Evan finds himself in the eye of the storm, surrounded by drama that goes beyond the school walls. And what's more, Evan has feelings for Connor's sister, Zoe .... things are never simple in adolescence, are they?
Dear Evan Hansen's storyline is sweet yet heart-breaking. It doesn't shy away from the problems that real kids face, from mental health struggles to the pains of young love. This emotional story will make you think about what it means to belong.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print it out and bring it with you to the theater, or present it via your smartphone.