100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dawn French Is A Huge Twat!at London Palladium, Fri, 22 Sep 2023 - Sat, 23 Sep 2023
From $ 44.60
2. Rebeccaat Charing Cross Theatre, Mon, 4 Sep 2023 - Sat, 18 Nov 2023
From $ 32.90
3. Peter Pan Goes Wrongat Lyric Theatre, Th, 23 Nov 2023 - Sun, 14 Jan 2024
From $ 25.20
4. As You Like It - Globeat Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Fri, 18 Aug 2023 - Sun, 29 Oct 2023
From $ 20.10
5. Peter Pan - Rose Theatreat Rose Theatre Kingston, Fri, 1 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 25.20
6. Dinosaur World Liveat Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, Fri, 11 Aug 2023 - Sun, 3 Sep 2023
From $ 25.60
7. La Cage Aux Follesat Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, Sat, 29 Jul 2023 - Sat, 16 Sep 2023
From $ 35.10
8. The SpongeBob Musicalat Queen Elizabeth Hall, Wed, 26 Jul 2023 - Sun, 27 Aug 2023
From $ 53.40
9. Macbeth - Globeat Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Fri, 21 Jul 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 20.10
10. The Tiger Who Came to Teaat Piccadilly Theatre, Mon, 10 Jul 2023 - Sun, 3 Sep 2023
From $ 17.60
Tickets to: The Time Traveller's Wife From $ 38.20
The Time Traveller's Wife
Based on Audrey Niffenegger’s internationally best-selling novel, this new British musical is thrillingly brought to life with original songs from Grammy Award winners Joss Stone and Dave Stewart.
- Ensure your tickets to this new musical
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the music by Joss Stone and Dave Stewart
What can I expect?
Adapted by multi award-winning playwright Lauren Gunderson, the London premiere is staged by acclaimed British director Bill Buckhurst (Sweeney Todd) and opens at the Apollo Theatre in October 2023.
From the producers of Back to The Future: The Musical and Ghost, The Time Traveller's Wife is a joyous, uplifting celebration of the true meaning of love, however and whenever we experience it.
Their relationship is like no other. And yet, it’s like all others. They meet, fall in love, and marry – but not in that order.
Separated by time but united by their enduring love, Henry appears in Clare’s future, past and present. Their journey is one of obstacles, challenges and trying to hold on when everything is pulling you apart.
Their love is the ultimate test, about living in the moment, making the time you have count and never giving up on the things that truly matter.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
Mobile voucher accepted
31 Shaftesbury Avenue London W1D 7ES
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.