100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. ABBA Voyageat ABBA Voyage, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 93.70
2. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sun, 11 Feb 2024
From $ 67.10
3. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 32.40
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 14 Sep 2024
From $ 31.30
5. Phantom of the Operaat His Majesty's Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024
From $ 48.50
6. Grease the Musicalat Dominion Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 28 Oct 2023
From $ 26.60
7. Frozen the Musicalat Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sun, 2 Jun 2024
From $ 44.00
8. Wicked the Musicalat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 37.30
9. Les Misérablesat Sondheim Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024
From $ 0.00
10. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Piccadilly Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 17 Feb 2024
From $ 58.20
Tickets to: The Devil Wears Prada - A new Musical From $ 1.20
The Devil Wears Prada - A new Musical
Prepare yourselves! "The Devil Wears Prada: The Musical" will make its debut at the Dominion Theatre in London's West End October 2024.
Tickets will be available soon!
- TICKETS GOING ON SALE SOON!
- Don't miss out; secure your tickets before they're sold out!
- Featuring music by the legendary Elton John.
- Loved the film? Experience the musical in 2024!
What can I expect?
Based on the iconic film starring Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, as well as the bestselling novel, "The Devil Wears Prada: The Musical" boasts an original score by Sir Elton John.
Fresh out of university, budding journalist Andy lands a role at the esteemed Runway magazine, working under the formidable editor-in-chief, Miranda Priestly.
As Andy sacrifices her personal life to cater to Miranda's relentless demands, she becomes enamoured by the very fashion world she once loathed.
How far will she go to succeed? And at what cost?
With a perfect blend of humour and style, "The Devil Wears Prada: The Musical" delves into the journey of self-discovery and the decisions one makes along the way
Choose your outfit carefully, and get ready for a new musical in London that’s hautter than hell!
Premiering in London, October 2024.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete.
The ticket sale hasn't commenced yet, but will be launching shortly!