100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 17 Oct 2020
From $ 36.40
2. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 33.00
3. Hamiltonat Victoria Palace Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 20 Jun 2020
From $ 170.70
4. Les Misérablesat Sondheim Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 17 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
From $ 35.70
6. Come From Awayat Phoenix Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 1 Aug 2020
From $ 24.40
7. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
8. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 20 Dec 2020
From $ 30.70
9. Waitressat Adelphi Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 4 Jul 2020
From $ 27.60
10. Everybody's Talking About Jamieat Apollo Theatre, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 29 Aug 2020
From $ 34.50
- Experience Company live in London
- Enjoy a musical about life, love & marriage
- Choose your own seats
The Iconic Musical Comedy - Company
At Bobbi’s 35th birthday party all her friends are wondering why isn’t she married? Why can’t she find the right man? Why doesn't she settle down and have a family? One thing is for certain; you will fall in love with Company.
Starring Rosalie Craig as Bobbi and Tony and Olivier award-winner Patti LuPone as Joanne, this musical masterpiece opens in September 2018 at the Gielgud Theatre for a strictly limited season.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete, you will receive an e-ticket to the email address entered at time of booking. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the theater.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 4 Reviews
A Musical Masterpiece
"Seeing this musical in London was for me an historical event. Having admired it since the 1970s but never seeing it on stage, I was thrilled to finally get the experience. It is a landmark work in the history of musical Theatre, sophisticated, wiitty, full of complexity, a theatre work for adults. And this åroduction fulfilled all my expectations, a clever and imaginative mis en scène and a truly great cast. An absolute must not miss!! - Erik Näslund, Stockholm"