Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InformationMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. School of Rockat Gillian Lynne Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 24.60
2. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 25.80
3. Come From Awayat Phoenix Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sat, 1 Aug 2020
From $ 24.60
4. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
From $ 60.20
5. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.60
6. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sun, 4 Oct 2020
From $ 44.00
7. Thriller Liveat Lyric Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sun, 26 Apr 2020
From $ 41.10
8. White Christmasat Dominion Theatre, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 50.40
9. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 31.30
10. Everybody's Talking About Jamieat Apollo Theatre, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Aug 2020
From $ 56.70
Phantom of the Opera
Be enchanted by Andrew Lloyd Webber's tragic love story Phantom of the Opera, with its riveting score, amazing set, and dazzling effects. Experience the winner of seven Tony Awards, dubbed the musical of musicals by critics, for an unforgettable performance on London's West End!
- Book your tickets from home for this audience favorite that continues to sell out
- Experience the musical classic which has won over 70 awards worldwide
- Be dazzled by the incredible set design & special effects
- For special online savings check our Mon-Fri performances (some exclusions apply)
- Choose your own seats
What can I expect?
What is Phantom of the Opera about?
The Phantom of the Opera is based on a classic French thriller about a terrifying and myth-bound ghost who haunts the old French opera house and falls in love with a young and beautiful actress.
Did you know this about Phantom of the Opera?
The Phantom of the Opera is a musical phenomenon with some of the most extravagant sets, costumes, and special effects ever used on the stage. The musical had its world premiere in London on October 9, 1986, and has captivated audiences at over 11,000 performances at Her Majesty's Theatre in London since. The Phantom of the Opera has staged productions in over 90 cities and has won over 70 theater awards worldwide!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
How long is the musical?
The Phantom of the Opera runs approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, including intermission.
Who is the creative team behind the show?
The world-famous English composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is behind this musical production. Harold Prince directs and Cameron Mackintosh produced.
- Please note: The sides of the Grand Circle are side view-restricted. The rear of the Stalls and Royal Circle are restricted by the overhang
Is this suitable for me?
The Phantom of the Opera is for most people, both frequent theater-goers and first timers. The musical is not appropriate for young children as certain scenes are scary. Phantom is recommended for children from age 10 and children under age 5 will not be admitted.
Fantastic: 4.8 – 1640 Reviews
Much more than expected!
"My husband and I saw this for the first time are were amazed! The talent was exquisite and very impressive!"
Allie Tue, 8 Oct 2019
A Must See
"Phantom in London . 4th time to see Phantom but first in London!"
Kim Mon, 22 Jul 2019
"We have seen other productions of Phantom of the Opera, but the original is always the original! So well done, and the theater and stage settings were just beautiful. Really glad we saw this when we were last in London."
Linda Th, 18 Jul 2019
"Loved the venue and performance. Our fourth Phantom experience. Orchestra was excellent. All actors were top notch.Phantom was a better actor than singer as he struggled with low notes. Regardless, he did a great job"
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Her Majesty's Theatre
57 Haymarket London SW1Y 4QL
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.