Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 17 Oct 2020
From $ 36.90
2. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 32.50
3. Come From Awayat Phoenix Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 1 Aug 2020
From $ 24.40
4. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 19 Sep 2020
From $ 24.40
5. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 7 Mar 2020
From $ 31.00
6. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 31.00
7. Mary Poppinsat Prince Edward Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sun, 7 Jun 2020
From $ 156.50
8. Snowflakeat Kiln Theatre, Tue, 10 Dec 2019 - Sat, 18 Jan 2020
From $ 17.50
9. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sun, 4 Oct 2020
From $ 43.60
10. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Mon, 9 Dec 2019 - Sat, 27 Jun 2020
From $ 59.70
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
What can I expect?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.