100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sun, 11 Feb 2024
From $ 68.20
2. Mamma Mia - Londonat Novello Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 33.00
3. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 14 Sep 2024
From $ 31.90
4. Phantom of the Operaat His Majesty's Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024
From $ 49.30
5. Wicked the Musicalat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 37.90
6. Les Misérablesat Sondheim Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Mar 2024
From $ 0.00
7. Moulin Rouge! The Musicalat Piccadilly Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 17 Feb 2024
From $ 59.10
8. Back to the Future: The Musicalat Adelphi Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sun, 11 Feb 2024
From $ 31.10
9. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Th, 26 Sep 2024
From $ 56.80
10. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 27 Jan 2024
From $ 87.10
Tickets to: Caroline, or Change From $ 23.40
Caroline, or Change
Don’t miss the extraordinary and joyously original Caroline, Or Change, as the five-star, Olivier award-winning musical transfers to the West End
What can I expect?
Written by Tony Kushner, author of legendary play Angels in America, and with an exceptional, soaring score from Tony Award-winning Jeanine Tesori, Caroline, Or Change stars Sharon D. Clarke in an astonishing “virtuoso performance.
To watch her seems a privilege” (The Times).
Louisiana, 1963. Revolution is in the air, though not so much for Caroline, the poorly paid maid toiling endlessly in the sweltering basement of the Gellman household. It’s a fantastical, magical place amidst the piles of laundry and singing washing machines, especially for eight-year-old Noah Gellman who sneaks downstairs to see her whenever he can. Yet a simple gesture to leave more money in Caroline’s pocket is about to test who and how far the winds of change can ever really reach…
Winner of the Olivier Award for Best New Musical, Caroline, Or Change is a playful, funny, and deeply moving tale set to a score that hits new heights of emotion, in a production that always delights with imagination.
Directed by Michael Longhurst (Amadeus, Constellations), this vital and timely musical opens at the Playhouse Theatre from 20 November 2018 for a strictly limited season.