Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Russell Howard: Respite (London)at Eventim Apollo, Fri, 18 Sep 2020 - Wed, 23 Sep 2020
From $ 59.00
2. Machine de Cirqueat Peacock Theatre, Tue, 8 Sep 2020 - Sat, 26 Sep 2020
From $ 31.00
3. Dragons and Mythical Beastsat Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, Tue, 11 Aug 2020 - Sun, 6 Sep 2020
From $ 27.10
4. Sister Act: The Musicalat Eventim Apollo, Th, 30 Jul 2020 - Sun, 30 Aug 2020
From $ 290.60
5. Horrible Histories - Barmy Britain - Part 5at Apollo Theatre, Th, 30 Jul 2020 - Sat, 29 Aug 2020
From $ 26.60
6. Singin In The Rain On Screenat London Palladium, Fri, 24 Jul 2020 - Sun, 30 Aug 2020
From $ 48.50
7. Breakin Convention Presents - The Ruggeds Between Usat Peacock Theatre, Wed, 8 Jul 2020 - Sat, 11 Jul 2020
From $ 31.00
8. Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoatat London Palladium, Th, 2 Jul 2020 - Sun, 6 Sep 2020
From $ 40.10
9. Life of Piat Wyndham's Theatre, Sun, 28 Jun 2020 - Sun, 4 Oct 2020
From $ 40.10
10. Evitaat Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, Sat, 27 Jun 2020 - Sat, 22 Aug 2020
From $ 33.90
The Drifters Girl
THEY WERE THE DRIFTERS. SHE WAS THE BOSS. THIS IS THEIR STORY. The Queen of British Soul and West End leading lady BEVERLEY KNIGHT stars in the world premiere of a brand new musical - THE DRIFTERS GIRL.
What can I expect?
Coming to the West End Autumn 2020, discover the remarkable story of THE DRIFTERS, one of the world’s greatest vocal groups, and the truth about the woman who made them.
BEVERLEY KNIGHT stars as Faye Treadwell, the legendary manager of THE DRIFTERS, who, alongside her husband, fought for three decades to turn Atlantic Records' hottest vocal group into a global phenomenon.
From the highs of hit records and sell out tours to the lows of legal battles and personal tragedy, THE DRIFTERS GIRL charts the trailblazing efforts of the world’s first African American, female music manager and how she refused to ever give up on the group she loved. Thirty years, and hundreds of hit songs later, there is no doubt that Faye Treadwell was and always will be, The Drifters Girl.
With an unbelievable soundtrack of some of the most iconic songs in history, including SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME, UNDER THE BOARDWALK, KISSIN’ IN THE BACK ROW OF THE MOVIES, STAND BY ME, COME ON OVER TO MY PLACE and SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES, THE DRIFTERS GIRL is one musical you will never forget.