100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hamiltonat Victoria Palace Theatre, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 1 Aug 2020
From $ 252.10
2. Wicked - Londonat Apollo Victoria Theatre, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 28 Nov 2020
From $ 33.20
3. The Book of Mormonat Prince of Wales Theatre, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 30 May 2020
From $ 27.10
4. Phantom of the Operaat Her Majesty's Theatre, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 17 Oct 2020
From $ 35.80
5. Tina - The Tina Turner Musicalat Aldwych Theatre, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 40.10
6. Matilda the Musicalat Cambridge Theatre, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 20 Dec 2020
From $ 30.30
7. School of Rockat Gillian Lynne Theatre, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 1 Mar 2020
From $ 35.80
8. Pretty Woman: The Musicalat Piccadilly Theatre, Tue, 25 Feb 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 97.30
9. The Prince of Egyptat Dominion Theatre, Mon, 24 Feb 2020 - Sat, 12 Sep 2020
From $ 51.80
10. Disney's The Lion King - Londonat Lyceum Theatre, Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 4 Oct 2020
From $ 42.50
The Rage of Narcissus
When Sergio arrives in Ljubljana to give a lecture on Narcissus, the first thing he does after checking in to his hotel room is to get on an app and look for someone to have sex with.
What can I expect?
A few hours later, once Igor has come and gone, Sergio spots a dark brown stain on the floor. Looking closer, he sees that it’s a blood stain. And looking around, he discovers more and more blood stains all over the room.
As he begins to investigate, he gets drawn deeper and deeper into a dark murky world of desire, infatuation and murder. Perfect material for the new play he’s trying to write - if he can get out of Ljubljana alive.
Award winning director Daniel Goldman returns to the London stage to reunite with Uruguayan playwright Sergio Blanco following their smash-hit Thebes Land (Off-West-End Best Production 2017, Arcola Theatre).
The Rage of Narcissus is a fascinating and disturbing journey into the labyrinth of the self and the darkness within us.