100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Mrs. Doubtfireat Shaftesbury Theatre, Fri, 12 May 2023 - Sat, 13 Jan 2024
From $ 77.60
2. Northern Ballet - The Great Gatsbyat Sadler's Wells, Tue, 16 May 2023 - Sat, 20 May 2023
From $ 25.60
3. The Rocky Horror Showat Peacock Theatre, Wed, 3 May 2023 - Sat, 10 Jun 2023
From $ 51.20
4. The Simon & Garfunkel Storyat London Palladium, Mon, 22 May 2023
From $ 40.00
5. Patriotsat Noel Coward Theatre, Fri, 26 May 2023 - Sat, 19 Aug 2023
From $ 32.60
6. August in Englandat Bush Theatre, Fri, 28 Apr 2023 - Sat, 10 Jun 2023
From $ 54.30
7. Groundhog Dayat Old Vic Theatre, Fri, 26 May 2023 - Sat, 12 Aug 2023
From $ 0.00
8. A Little Lifeat Harold Pinter Theatre, Th, 27 Apr 2023 - Th, 15 Jun 2023
From $ 271.40
9. Symphony Of Sorrowful Songs - English National Operaat Coliseum Theatre, Th, 27 Apr 2023 - Sat, 6 May 2023
From $ 17.90
10. F**king Menat Waterloo East Theatre, Wed, 26 Apr 2023 - Sun, 18 Jun 2023
From $ 32.60
Aspects of Love
‘Nothing in the world will ever be the same’ 34 years after having starred in the original West End production, Michael Ball returns to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s celebrated musical Aspects of Love in London in 2023
- Enjoy a new version of Andrew Lloyd Webbers musical.
- See Michael Ball playing the role of George.
- Choose your own seats.
What can I expect?
‘Nothing in the world will ever be the same’ 34 years after having starred in the original West End production, Michael Ball returns to Andrew Lloyd Webber’s celebrated musical Aspects of Love at the Lyric Theatre for a strictly limited season, this time playing the role of George.
Michael Ball said: “Aspects of Love holds a very special place in my heart. I am absolutely delighted to revisit Andrew Lloyd Webber’s glorious score in a re-imagined chamber production in the West End".
With lyrics by Don Black and Charles Hart, based on the novel by David Garnett and directed by Jonathan Kent, this heartbreaking story of passion, love, life and loss in post-war France and Italy, follows three generations of the Dillingham family spanning 17 years.
Alex falls in love with an actress Rose and as the pair embark on a passionate affair, the unexpected arrival of Uncle George changes all their lives and those around them forever as they discover how love - in its many forms - truly does change everything.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the theater, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.