100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Wedding Bandat Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Sat, 1 Jun 2024 - Sat, 29 Jun 2024
From $ 27.70
2. The Finellis Musicalat The Wonderville Club, Mon, 3 Jun 2024 - Sun, 16 Jun 2024
From $ 38.80
3. FANGIRLSat Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Mon, 15 Jul 2024 - Sat, 24 Aug 2024
From $ 0.00
4. Minority Reportat Lyric Hammersmith Theatre, Sat, 20 Apr 2024 - Sat, 18 May 2024
From $ 35.70
5. F**king Menat Waterloo East Theatre, Sat, 13 Apr 2024 - Sun, 26 May 2024
From $ 43.50
6. The Cordat Bush Theatre, Fri, 12 Apr 2024 - Sat, 25 May 2024
From $ 38.80
7. Jason Robert Brownat London Palladium, Sun, 24 Mar 2024
From $ 72.50
8. Duke Bluebeard's Castleat Coliseum Theatre, Th, 21 Mar 2024 - Sat, 23 Mar 2024
From $ 17.90
9. Ballet Icons Gala 2024at Coliseum Theatre, Sun, 17 Mar 2024
From $ 54.30
10. Sister Actat Dominion Theatre, Fri, 15 Mar 2024 - Sat, 31 Aug 2024
From $ 46.60
Tickets to: Mean Girls From $ 85.80
2 tickets, Th, 6 Jun 2024
Expect iconic characters, razor-sharp wit, and killer songs. Grab your friends and your cool mom, this is going to be fetch –and YES London, we’re making it happen! The reign begins June 2024. If you want to sit with us, book your tickets for Mean Girls the Musical in West End
- Seen the movie? You will love the musical
- Choose your own seats
- High-energy performances and killer songs.
What can I expect?
Get in, loser, MEAN GIRLS is going to London. Broadway’s hilarious hit musical comes to the Savoy Theatre in London's West End in the spring 2024.
Meet The Plastics –Regina, Gretchen and Karen. They rule North Shore High and will burn anyone who gets in their way.
Home-schooled Cady Heron may think she knows a thing or two about survival of the fittest thanks to her zoologist parents, but high school is a whole new level of savage.
When Cady devises a plan to end Regina's reign, she learns the hard way that you can't cross a queen bee without getting stung.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete.
Is this suitable for me?
MEAN GIRLS is recommended for ages 10+. Includes some mature content. Children under the age of 3 are not permitted in the theatre.
Tuesday to Saturday: 7.30pm
Friday and Saturday: 2.30pm